Pulled from Twitter @SevenDaysJobs
The Vermont Coalition of Runaway & Homeless Youth Programs (VCRHYP) is composed of member agencies representing every region of Vermont and guarantees the existence of a statewide safety net for runaway and homeless youth.
VT Coalition of Runaway & Homeless Youth Programs seek Outreach & Development Director
The Coalition is seeking an Outreach and Development Director to join our team. This individual will support and advance the mission of the Coalition by:
- Building awareness about runaway, homeless and at-risk youth living in difficult circumstances;
- Communicating our unique Vermont model that helps youth across the state achieve success;
- Supporting Coalition member fund raising efforts;
- Identifying potential funding opportunities to support the Coalition’s work.
- College degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience building long-term relationships.
- Background in Communications, Development, Marketing or related fields.
- Knowledge of development strategies, basic financial planning, and regulations governing charitable giving.
- Results-oriented and able to independently manage work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal, written, and public speaking.
- Able to utilize technology to broaden our community of supporters through social media, website, donor database and productivity software.
- Commitment to the mission of the Coalition and a concern for the well being of Vermont youth.
Please send resume along with letter of interest to: VCRHYP
Attention: Calvin Smith
PO Box 627
38 Elm Street
Montpelier, VT 05602
or email: email@example.com