REGISTER TODAY The Vermont Nonprofit Conference is coming up on Thursday, April 14th and we want to be sure that you have a seat at the table. We know that you are very busy–doing more with less and working hard to make a difference in all aspects of our community life. That’s why we are very excited to present this statewide conference that focuses on three important nonprofit issues: “Measuring, Managing & Money”.
REGISTER TODAY! Bring your colleagues and board members to the nonprofit learning event of the year designed to give you the tools you need to measure your impact, tell your story and expand the reach of your work!
Plus it’s convenient! We’ll gather at nine regional locations to network and learn together from statewide panels connected by Vermont Interactive TV!
JOIN US & REGISTER TODAY for Measuring, Marketing & Money, the statewide Vermont Nonprofit Conference slated for Thursday, April 14th (from 12 – 5 p.m.) at nine convenient VIT locations. Get even more background here.
Conference Agenda (12 noon – 5 p.m.)
- Welcome and Regional Networking Facilitated by Local Moderators
- Building Skills to Monitor & Evaluate Performance & Outcomes with Joy Livingston & Donna Reback of Flint Spring Associates – With Regional Moderated Discussion
- Case Study: From Outcomes to Funding: Vermont Works for Women with Rachel Jolly
- Making a Difference by Being Different: Tips to Turn You into a World Class Marketer with Julia Andrews & Ken Millman of Spike Advertising
- Vermont Nonprofits in Changing Times with Gretchen Morse of United Way of Chittenden County
- Closing Regional Discussion, Next Steps, Facilitated by Local Moderators
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY Measuring, Marketing & Money is designed to meet our nonprofit community’s demand for a statewide event, regional networking and training that will help make a difference in your organization’s performance.
Conference topics on measuring your impact, telling your story and expanding the reach of your work are drawn directly from the Vermont Community Foundation’s recently released State of Vermont’s Nonprofit Sector report. The half-day event combines skilled presentation with facilitated regional break out discussions at easy to reach Vermont Interactive TV locations.
REGISTER TODAY As a result of attending Measuring, Marketing & Money, you will:
- Understand the framework for improving nonprofit performance,
- Learn specific skills that you can apply to your evaluation, marketing and development work,
- Feel more connected to your regional network and as part of a state-wide independent sector, and,
- Gain access to easy to consume, relevant resources available at www.CommonGoodVT.org
Tell your peers! Bring a bag lunch. Afternoon snacks will be served. Get ready for lively regional discussions and skill-building.
REGISTER TODAY! for one of nine convenient Vermont Interactive TV sites across the state. Staff/ Board Teams are Encouraged! (Space is limited. So Act Now!)
- Bennington - Senior Services Center – 124 Pleasant Street Moderator: Heidi Fischesser, Agency of Human Services
- Burlington – Channel 17 Studios – 294 North Winooski Avenue – Moderator: Julie Broadway, American Morgan Horse Association.
- Castleton State College – Stafford Academic Center, Room 142 – Moderator: Ann Lezak, ADL Consulting
- Johnson State College – Bentley Hall Room 210 – Moderator: Greg Stefanski, Laraway Family Services
- Middlebury - 51 Charles Ave. Hannaford Career Center Moderator: Kate McGowan, United Way of Addison County
- Randolph Center – Vermont Technical College, Morrill Hall – Moderator: Marty Jacobs, Systems in Sync
- Springfield – Howard Dean Education Center – 307 South Street, 2nd Floor – Moderator: Kate Jellema, Marlboro College
- St. Albans – Bellow Free Academy – 4 Hospital Drive – Moderator: Ethan Dezotelle, Rural Partnerships
- Waterbury – State Office Complex – 103 South Main Street, Stanley Hall – Moderator: Kate Williams, Northern Forest Canoe Trail
CALL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT SPREADING THE WORD IN YOUR COMMUNITY: Nick Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 802.862.1645 x21
Check out Frequently Asked Questions for more detail!
Many thanks to our proud sponsors!
The Vermont Community Foundation | The A.D. Henderson Foundation | The Surdna Foundation | The Windham Foundation | National Life Foundation | FoundLine | Key Bank Foundation| Fleischer Jacobs Group | Marlboro Graduate School | SoverNet | Systems In Sync | Cope & Associates, Inc. | Vermont Works for Women | CCTV Center for Media & Democracy | CPG Enterprises
And our technical services partner: VIT Worldwide