Pulled from Twitter Feed @SevenDaysJobs . Have something you’d like to share with Vermont’s nonprofit community? Get in touch – Coordinator@CommonGoodVT.org, (802) 862 – 1645 ext. 21
After nine successful years of exceeding audience and impact goals, ECHO is poised to launch a major expansion with the completion of its $4.1 million capital campaign. The expansion will provide significant additional space for high-tech. programs and new exhibits.
The Director of Animal Care and Facilities works closely with the Executive Director, senior management and the animal care and maintenance team to help envision, create and deliver the ECHO visitor experience.
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years in the animal care field. Experience with fish, amphibians, and reptiles is a plus.
- Knowledge of Ethology and ability to utilize this knowledge to optimize animal health.
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain aquarium life support systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and other building mechanical systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary and benefit package is highly competitive. Benefits also include great views of Lake Champlain and the opportunity to work with a highly dedicated group of individuals who are committed to ECHO’s mission.
To apply, email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com with Director of Animal Care in the subject field. You also can apply via “snail” mail at: ECHO Director of Animal Care Job Search, One College St., Burlington, VT 05401. No phone calls please. For a detailed job description, visit our website at www.echovermont.org. The deadline for applications is September 30, 2011. EOE