Thanks to Anne MacLeod for sharing this job opportunity with Common Good Vermont. Have something you’d like to share with Vermont’s nonprofit community? Get in touch – Coordinator@CommonGoodVT.org, (802) 862 – 1645 ext. 21
Membership Coordinator Position
Burlington City Arts seeks a part-time Membership Coordinator to steward its membership program. The position requires twenty to thirty hours a week.
The Membership Coordinator will manage all aspects of the membership program, including, but not limited to:
- Direct mail appeal to solicit new members
- Mail appeals to capture lapsed members and renew current members
- Year end mail appeal
- December holiday card mailing
- Maintain list of donor pledges in Lifeline (donor software)
- Create/track invoices for pledges due
- Manage membership information in ProClass (membership/class registration software)
- Handle special requests and concerns from members
- Liaise with marketing team to keep membership benefits content current on web, social networking, and printed information
- Maintain established relationships and foster new relationships with store and restaurant discount partners for membership benefits
- Ensure acknowledgments for membership gifts are accurate and timely
This position requires a high level of discretion, professionalism, and attention to detail. Experience managing direct mail campaigns and maintaining donor software preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Gretchen Farrar, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please do not call.