The Center for Leadership & Innovation is pleased to announce the Spring 2012 Professional Business Certificate in Leadership and Management. This professional certificate from The University of Vermont is designed to develop strategic leadership and management skills and is ideal if you are a mid-level supervisor, manager, executive, human resource professional, or leader in a small to medium company. This is also a very beneficial certification if you are a career-track individual who desires a supervisory, management, or leadership position. The curriculum is also ideal for companies interested in training delivered at your business location.
- Become a more effective leader, manager, or supervisor through practical, skill-based learning.
- Develop knowledge and skills useful to a position of influence, even if you are not in a formal management role.
- Build managerial excellence to equip you to understand the latest principles, strategic concepts, philosophies, and advanced applications in management and leadership.
- Take on higher-level job responsibilities and improve your current managerial performance.
- Develop a big-picture view of management to enable you to communicate more effectively.
GRANT FUNDING AVAILABLE
This grant is available to employees working in the industries of: manufacturing, healthcare, informational technology, telecommunications, and environmental engineering. The grant is offered through a partnership with the Vermont Training Program and the Department of Economic Development.