PPNNE employees is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to collaborate with the Director of Health Center Operations to provide optimal support, oversight and direction to PPNNE’s health centers. This position is responsible for the management of assigned health centers within an identified region and provides day-to-day support to health center managers to ensure that health centers are operating as efficiently and effectively as possible.
The Senior Operations Manager serves as a supervisor and daily support to health center managers in the achievement of financial performance, productivity standards, visit volume targets, outreach and exceptional customer service, among other priorities. This position will be based in NH or ME.
Supervision Exercised: Operations and administrative supervision of Health Center Managers in identified region.
* Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of relevant health care management experience
* Strong understanding and familiarity with communities in identified region
* Willingness to travel (regularly visit all site locations within the region and periodically to the administrative office)
* Ability to train, coach and motivate
* Ability to communicate effectively and directly (written and oral)
Please respond with your letter of intent and work history to me by 8/10 as this position is being posted externally simultaneously and interviews will start right away. Please feel free to share this with outside qualified candidates have them apply to email@example.com or to me directly. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!