Friday, June 12 | 8.30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Doubletree Inn | South Burlington VT | $75.00
Funders large and small want to know that their dollars will make an impact. Learn how to inspire their confidence and willingness to invest in your work at this half day workshop, presented by Common Good Vermont with Bret Hodgdon, Senior Partner at Davis & Hodgon Associates. He will be joined by Jonathan Breen, CPA and Michael Thompson, Certified Advisor in Philanthropy. As a special bonus, we’ll be joined by Gaye Symington of High Meadows Foundation to talk about what funders are really looking for in your grant proposals and reports.
Inspire confidence with your financial proposals and reporting! During this workshop you’ll learn how to address the questions your funders–foundations and donors–are asking:
- How to appeal to donor’s philanthropic strategy.
- Demonstrate your fiscal health and reliable internal controls
- Show how your funding dollars are spent
- Show that your Board is active and paying attention
- Present your organizational, program and grant financials in clear and easy to read formats
For staff and board members. Presenters include community based funders and financial experts.
Presented with the support of High Meadows Fund, A.D. Henderson Foundation, People’s United Bank, VELCO, Davis & Hodgdon Associates,and the Vermont Community Foundation.