Your nonprofit’s mission is important. Smart planning and strong fundraising are critical to ensuring your success. Join the Adirondack Foundation and the United Way of the Adirondack Region for “Building a Successful, Sustainable Organization: Fundraising and Beyond,” a workshop designed to help you define success, build benchmarks, and boost your fundraising.
The program is facilitated by Andy Robinson and includes:
- Defining success: What does a successful, sustainable organization look like?
- Setting benchmarks: Using these criteria, how does your group measure up?
- Redefining fundraising: It’s not about asking for money
- Creating a sustainable business model
- The basic principles of fundraising
- How do I get my board to raise money?
When: Thursday, April 21, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.