Nonprofit workers are largely motivated by a sense of purpose. The pursuit of social change can cause us to work long hours and neglect self-care. This does not serve ourselves, our families or our cause.
In our second annual webcast series, #worklifebalance,Common Good Vermont speaks with workplace coaches and organizations to answer your questions. We’ll look at:
- Is there a fundamental organizational shift that we can make to support employees better balance our lives and get our mission driven work done well?
- What can we do to support a culture of worklifebalance?
- What practices can we cultivate to support both our mission and renewal?
- What examples we can learn from?
2018 Webcasts & Events:
- January 18th 12:00 PM EST: The Mindful Path to Workplace Productivity with Porter Knight
- January 25th 9:00 AM EST: Finding Your Balance – Go with the Flow Yoga for Nonprofit Staff
- February 9th 12:00 PM EST: Steps to Organizational Wellness with NFP
- TBA: Nonprofit Mindfulness with Center for Mindful Learning