The Vermont House and Senate Committees on Appropriations are seeking public input on the Governor’s Recommended FY2019 State Budget and will hold community-based public hearings on Monday, February 12, 2018, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the following 5 locations.
- Johnson – Johnson State College, Stearns Student Center, Performance Space, 2nd floor
- Rutland City – Rutland Public Schools, Longfellow School Building, Board Room
- St. Johnsbury – St. Johnsbury House, Main dining room, 1207 Main St.
- St. Albans City – St. Albans City School, Library, 29 Bellows St.
- Winooski – Community College of Vermont, Room 401, 4th Floor.
An additional public hearing will be held on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in room 11 of the State House in Montpelier.
The Committees will take testimony on the Governor’s recommended State budget at the above dates and times. Anyone interested in testifying should come to one of the hearings. Time limits on testimony may apply depending on volume of participants. If you have a story you would like to share privately with the committee members, please contact Theresa to schedule this at the end of one of the hearings.
To view or print a copy of the proposed budget, go to the Department of Finance and Management’s website by clicking HERE.
For more information about the format of these events, or to submit written testimony, contact Theresa Utton-Jerman or Rebecca Buck at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or at 802-828-5767 or toll-free within Vermont at 1-800-322-5616.
Requests for interpreters should be made by Monday, January 29, 2018.