Common Good Vermont Events
Common Good Vermont supports an effective social sector with signature events, workshops, and sepcial interest convenings. Our goal is to help mission-driven professionals connect, learn and thrive. You can find a list of our upcoming events and trainings below. Please contact Shelagh Cooley at email@example.com if you have any questions or are looking for a specific resource or training.
March 19th, April 16th, May 21st | 12:00pm-1:30pm | Key Bank Conference Room, 149 Bank Street (2nd Floor), Burlington | $15
This networking luncheon is designed to widen your network of peers, increase your knowledge on key topics with expert presenters and provide an enjoyable and productive way to improve your board service while you enjoy a delicious lunch . Register today!
- Thursday, March 19th: Three Questions Every Board Member Should Ask with Hillary Boone from Benchmarks for a Better Vermont
- Thursday, April 16th: TBD by participants
- Thursday, May 21st: TBD by participants
The Vermont Community Foundation has partnered with Common Good Vermont to bring Storytelling Workshops for Nonprofits across the state.This tried and true event is for nonprofit leaders looking to enhance their marketing and communications with donors, their community and their stakeholders. Learn more.
- March 25th in Waterbury: Digital Storytelling for Nonprofits - Register Today!
- May 27th in St. Johnsbury: The Art of Storytelling – Register Today!
- September 30th in Brattleboro: TBD – Registration Coming Soon!
- November 4th in Rutland: TBD – Registration Coming Soon!
Common Good Vermont is excited to present Pathways to Financial Sustainability, a four part series designed to help you create a sustainable and successful enterprise AND to dive into the skills necessary to run a financially accountable operation. The series is aimed at organizational teams of executive directors, board members, financial and program managers. Register for all four, or pick the workshops that fit your needs. Learn More.
Dates (All Workshops Run from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.) | Register Today!
- Friday, March 27 | What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? Creating a Sustainable, Successful Organization (Waterbury)
- Friday, April 17 – Understanding Nonprofit Financials for Board Members (Waterbury)
- Friday, May 15 | Building Better Budgets (South Burlington)
- Friday, June 12 | Financial Reporting Your Funders Will Love (South Burlington)
Common Good Vermont is working in partnership with Idealware to bring these trainings to you (Vermont Nonprofits) at a discount. Take advantage with the discount code: CGVT2015 Learn More about the Idealware Trainings.
- Social Media Jumpstart- Register Today!
Three Wednesdays, March 18 – April 1, 1:00 – 2:30 pm Eastern.
- Telling Your Story With Data: The Infographics Toolkit – Registration will Open Soon!
Four Tuesdays, April 14 – May 5, 2015, 1:00 – 2:30 pm Eastern.